No one in this whole wide world can ever deny the importance of testosterone and its function as far as male virility and strength are concerned. This particular hormone is the very reason that fuels the following in males:
- Muscle build up: This is why men can boast of buffing up and becoming chiselled like Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Sexual urge: Testosterone is definitely one major factor that helps men last longer in bed.
- Bone strength: Want stronger bones? Wish to be Iron Man for real? Well, in testosterone lies your fix!
- Cardiac strength: More testosterone counts for a stronger heart.
- Memory: Wish to have an eidetic memory like Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory? Testosterone helps you get just that!
So, men would definitely do well to keep testosterone insufficient levels in their diet chart as well. Here are a few foods that increase testosterone in males and keep them invigorated for a long time to come:
Red grapes work wonders for one’s sperm count! This is mainly attributed to the resveratrol content in their skins. Almost 500 milligrams of this nutrient, which in turn equals 5-10 skins, is more than enough for increasing sperm mobility as well.
Venison is always preferable for vegetarians who stay away from meat, which, for its part, can dwindle testosterone levels. Also, diets that include beef and lamb are also pretty detrimental for this particular hormone, and hence, venison stands to be the ultimate choice that acts favourably to balance testosterone circulation.
Another food item that serves to increase testosterone is garlic mainly because of its allicin component, which serves to reduce stress, which in turn increases testosterone in males.
So, here’s a list of foods that increase testosterone in males, hence enabling them to improve their health.